Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Daily Inspiration 9-19-18

"There is no passion 
 to be found playing small-- 
in settling for a life that is less than 
 the one you are capable of living." 

-- Nelson Mandela 




[Classic post from 8-2-14]

In taking a few minutes to look back on my life, I can see that I have done a lot of things, learned to do things I didn't know how to do, took risks, often followed my passion, and in the rear view mirror, it all came out perfectly, although, at the time, it may not have appeared that way.

Yes, I have done a lot of things, a lot of different kinds of jobs, except. . .

Except for those things that I couldn't figure out how to do. Except for those things that I didn't feel qualified, or even worthy of doing. Except for those things I was afraid of.

One list may look long but it is really short in comparison to the other. . .


I Wonder What That Other List Would Have Been Like. . . 

Spread Some Joy Today--by reaching out to at least one person you haven't talked to in a while. Since you're on a roll, you might try two. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment