Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Daily Inspiration 9-18-18

"Judgments prevent us from seeing 
the good that lies beyond appearances." 

-- Wayne Dyer 




[Classic post from 8-1-14]

The ego is very strong and often taken for granted in our lives. Because the ego wants to be number one and everyone else is secondary, judgment of others is a given, and often those judgments are based on assumptions and poor information. Yet, allowing the ego to control us is our own choice. We can choose to let it rule or we can rule.

Today, I went downtown and on the way back I had the passenger window down for Charlie to hang his nose out in the air. At a stoplight, the car behind the car beside me had a lady yelling with anger about this and that and that and this. I thought maybe she was on the phone with someone but I could not see her from my vantage point. She went on for the length of the entire red light.

As the light turned green and we began moving, I was curious to see the person in the car, but they got in behind the person behind me and I did get a glimpse from my mirror as they got in the turn lane to turn left. It was a man and a woman and the woman was on the passenger side. At first, I thought how loud it must have been in his ear for me to hear it two cars up! It was obvious that she was extremely upset and in disagreement with someone.

It would have been normal for me to think what a loudmouth she was and fantasize about why she might have been upset, or to think she is just crazy or something else. At that moment, I thought about loving everyone else on the planet, and I decided to send her love mentally and spiritually. I was lifting her up to her highest self and pictured her bathed in the glow of the love of the Universe, encouraging her to accept it and benefit from that better feeling perspective. I did that for about a mile or two after they turned.

Then I realized that rather than making up judgments about others where ever they find themselves in their travels, that I would simply offer loving thoughts and uplifting thoughts just in case it helps in some mystical way. Who knows if it works or not? I'm not sure that even matters. What matters most is that it works for me.


The Power Of Love Is Undeniable. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by sending your loving thoughts vocally or silently.

No comments:

Post a Comment