Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Daily Inspiration 5-23-17

"When you are doing what truly represents
the vibration of your reality, 
all the details take care of themselves. 

The things that don't get done, 
if you are truly being 
 who you know you need to be, 
don't need to be done 
to allow you to be that person." 

-- Bashar 



This morning I was reading some passages that I highlighted when I first read the book, Bashar: Blueprint For Change. Two of those passages are above and I wanted to elaborate on this idea of thinking that there is so much to do and we will never get it done and how that can cause all manner of anxiety.

The paragraph that contains the second statement above, which was not highlighted by me then, focused on an idea that I had not given any real thought to. Bashar said this:

"You see, the difficulty you are having is in thinking that your life is a series of separated ideas, rather than one homogenous event in which everything that needs to be done to allow you to be the person you need to be will be taken care of automatically." 

I thought, wow! That whole idea of our lives being pieced together rather than having it be whole as a living organism resonates.

I like how Abraham, Esther Hicks says often that we never get it done. My interpretation of that is to learn to allow more, to not focus on the parts, or the ills, or the lessons, but to live the dynamic that is life as this constantly moving and morphing event, by enjoying the moments of its movement, feeling the feelings that are guiding us without diving into them, and to focus as much as we are willing on what we want now and remaining in joy as we dare allow ourselves to experience, while all the while allowing all others and things to be what they are in respect of their choices.

A couple of days ago, I went for a 4-mile walk. As another would come toward me, I did something different. I put my hands together in front of my heart and I bowed in reverence to each person. Inside I said, Namaste. It's funny the reactions that I noticed, but I loved the practice of honoring the other as I honor myself.

What gets done, gets done, and what doesn't is unnecessary. There are not pieces, it is never done, and nothing is left undone. What there is remains what is important, and that is our choices, our vibration of what reality is for us, and our allowing of each in their own, honoring the light in all of us.


Namaste. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by injoying yourself as if your life depended on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment