Saturday, May 20, 2017

Daily Inspiration 5-20-17

"Eventually life comes back to simplicity." 

-- Alan Cohen 



This morning I received this quote above from Alan Cohen, and also this quote from Abraham, Esther Hicks from a seminar in 1999:

"There will be someone who comes from a background of poverty who is influenced to strong wanting. And the rockets of desire will shoot, and then they will find a way to find vibrational harmony with their desire. They will get into this flow in which material things flow into their life at outrageous abundance. And they will feel brief moments of success as it comes until they are eventually buried by the cumbersomeness of it, and then the next rocket of desire that is born is: "I'm wanting a simpler life." 

I printed them out and set them aside. Then, a few hours later, I realized that this is exactly what has occurred in my own life.

I realized that I have been living a simpler life for some time now. As I stood in that realization, I was pleasantly amazed and delighted. How appropriate it is that I received both of these messages today.


I Am Happy With Where I Am And In Whom I Have Become. 

Spread Some Joy Today--As you are happy with who you are now, joy finds you.

No comments:

Post a Comment