Friday, May 12, 2017

Daily Inspiration 5-12-17

"Excuse me, 
but I don't think I noticed 
"happy dance" on your "to-do" list. 

You do plan to happy dance today, don't you? 

Get down" 

-- The Universe,
a.k.a., Mike Dooley 



I've been receiving Notes From the Universe by Mike Dooley for many years, and this one made me laugh and feel good, and many minutes later, I am still smiling all over my body. 

It instantly reminded me of The Teaberry Shuffle commercials I saw when I was a young teen in the '60s. The music, popularized by Herb Alpert, and written by Sol Lake, is The Mexican Shuffle. I loved these commercials and they had many different ones. 

Isn't it interesting how something like this still sticks in my head and I have thought of the Teaberry Shuffle so many times over the years? Effective advertising? Absolutely. I haven't seen the gum in many years, but I understand it is still available. 

But, the main message is that it is so easy and fun to begin to feel good. The Universe sends me an idea to include the Happy Dance in my day, and that takes me to the Teaberry Shuffle. Now, I have decided to have a bunch of fun today dancing around and feeling good all day long.


What A Worthy Goal! 

Spread Some Joy Today--There's nothing like being injoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment