Sunday, January 15, 2017

Daily Inspiration 1-15-17

"I think, 
therefore I am." 

-- Rene Descartes 



I was remembering this morning how I have heard some say something to the effect of, it doesn't matter what I think. Sometimes it is expressed using the same words but with different inflections. For example:

It doesn't matter what I think.
It doesn't matter what I think.
It doesn't matter what I think.

And my favorite: It doesn't matter what I think.

But, you know, the real truth is that is does. It has to. That is all there is of you. It matters all. What you think is what you are. What you think is who you are (in form anyway). What you think is what you have. What you think is what you do. What you think is who is around and close to you. What you think is your bank account. What you think is your health. What you think is your love life. What you think is your emotional life. What you think is everything. What you think is your reality, your world. It is your vibration in energy.

Now, if any of these things don't feel right, are in need of change, aren't working as planned, guess where the change will have to take place.

I'll leave you today with this bit of wisdom from Abraham, Esther Hicks:

"What you do is miniscule in comparison with what you choose to think, because your vibration is so much more powerful and so much more important." 


You Think. Therefore There You Are. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by thinking on joy, love, appreciation, empowerment, joy, love, appreciation. . . a little extra is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment