Sunday, January 1, 2017

Daily Inspiration 1-1-17

"Attitude 
 is the most important choice 
any of us will make. 
We made it yesterday, 
and we get another choice 
to make it today. 
 And then again tomorrow." 

-- Seth Godin 



On this grand day of resolutions and new choices, what do you suppose would be the single most powerful choice we could ever make? I think it is our choice of attitude or another word I like better for attitude, is perspective. It's how we choose to see ourselves, our relationships, and our world. And, the single most important part of that is that it is a choice.

To top that off at this new beginning point here's what I think is the single most helpful attitude or perspective to choose, and upon this foundation, feel free to add all those other 'things' that you would like. I'll let Abraham, Esther Hicks point the way:

"When you make a decision to look for positive aspects in the experience that is unfolding right now, you will create an expectation that will allow an immediate manifesting of evidence to support that Vibrational shift. 

In other words, the more you look for positive aspects of your current life, the more positive aspects will step forward to reveal themselves to you. 

The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there. The abundance that you allow is always a perfect match to your expectation." 

In church-talk, it would be said from Psalm 118:24: "This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it." 

I say, "I am the being the Lord has made. I will rejoice in me. I will rejoice in the opportunity to live this life. I will sort out what I like and focus on it. I will make mental and even physical lists of things that I like and love--things that excite me, move me--things that help me feel positive emotion. I choose to follow my bliss, and I choose to allow all others to do as they see fit with their own personal opportunity. Let me lead by example. I will rejoice in this day, in this now, in this moment. I choose what I will focus on, and I choose to focus on joy!"


Happy New Year And Opportunity! 

Spread Some Joy Today--by appreciating all that you already are and have.

No comments:

Post a Comment