Sunday, April 7, 2013

Daily Inspiration 4-7-13

"Books can be dangerous.
The best ones should be labeled
"This could change your life."
 
-- Helen Exley


I saw this quote and immediately loved it. I loved it because it is so true! So, just for giggles, I thought I would put together my top 10 books that changed my life. As I was doing that, it became clear to me that doing a top 100 would be hard enough, but top 10 is quite a challenge. But, here goes . . .

These are in order of the most substantial change in my life and experience from having read these books. Number one is the largest change, to number ten. Although there was a growing from early age to now, these are not in order of having read them, but only focused on how much of a change they caused in me.

1. The Bible
2. The Secret (unabridged audiobook) by Rhonda Byrne
3. Love Is Letting Go Of Fear by Gerald Jampolsky
4. Ask and It Is Given by Esther Hicks
5. Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne Dyer
6. As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
7. How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
8. How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling by Frank Bettger
9. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
10. Leadership Is An Art by Max DePree

Well, that's pretty much it; however, it is certainly possible that if I were asked for my top 10 again, I might have a slightly different list. Of course, The Bible is where much of the others got some great content. . . at least parts of it.


What Are Your Top 10 Life Changing Books? Send Me Yours!

Spread Some Joy Today--Have an awesome day today. Just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment