Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Daily Inspiration 4-30-13

"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied
at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around
doing nothing, it's when you've had everything
to do and you've done it."
 
-- Margaret Thatcher


Doing nothing is not something I endeavor to do; however there are many days when I feel that I haven't accomplished a darn thing worthwhile. I feel that even when it wasn't my intention to accomplish anything significant.

What is more important and to the point of this quote is that I agree that it is those days when I FEEL like I have accomplished much that I feel the most satisfaction with. Even though a person with real control, can have that feeling anytime they like, I have most often had to wait for it to come.

Another thing I learned from this thought is that the days that gave me the most satisfaction was when I was involved with interacting with other people. Whether it was giving a sales presentation, a talk, sharing some insights with one or more--in any case, I was interacting with one or more people in the vast majority of instances.

When is it that you have really felt great about your day? Any similarities?


It's Amazing How Often Others Are Involved In My Best Days.

Spread Some Joy Today--Find some interactivity with others today. One on one, or one on many. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment