Saturday, May 7, 2011

Daily Inspiration 5-7-11

"You're only as good as the people you hire."

-- Ray Kroc, Founder of McDonald's


This quote of Ray Kroc's has proven itself in every business environment I have ever been in and I see it in full operation in every business I visit or deal with. This aspect, far more than any current business climate, has everything to do with the success of the enterprise. Better people will always make a better enterprise.

Any success that I have had in any operation I've been involved in was successful as a direct result of the quality of the people that I was working with. And, here's the interesting part: My own quality improved as the quality of the talent around me improved and vise versa. All the more reason to surround yourself with the most talented and highest quality people you can find.



Quality Is Contagious.


Spread Some Joy Today--When you're in joy, there are no significant problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment