Sunday, May 15, 2011

Daily Inspiration 5-15-11

"Coming together is a beginning;
keeping together is progress;
working together is success."

-- Henry Ford


I've seen this quote many times and then all of a sudden, today, it took on new meaning. I think it describes our relationships extremely well. I think it even describes an excellent marriage. I've seen so many that never get to the last part, but think the middle is the key. And, of course, everyone remembers the beginning!

It also describes business relationships and the successful ones, or lasting ones are always based on the working together part. The beginnings are all so easy, and the staying together presents challenges and this is where most dabble and depart. The good news about that is finding out who your partners are and who they are not.

Any relationship that gets to the working together part is special and valuable. I know in my life, those are the ones that I value the most, whether I see them often or not.



Friendship. Love. Working Together.


Spread Some Joy Today--Make sure those relationships you value know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment