Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Daily Inspiration 10-20-10

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently
that which should not be done at all."

-- Peter Drucker


I've passed over this quote many times and have briefly thought about it, but never done anything about it. You know what I mean?

There may be things that I do well, but shouldn't do at all, but how would I know? That would be the role of a consultant, right? I mean, for sure, how would I know I'm doing something well, but shouldn't be doing it at all?

I'll just have to consider it until I decide to get a consultant to help me I guess.

It seems more logical and productive to find the things I do not do efficiently, which should be easy to spot and to stop doing those things!



Everything That I Do Efficiently, I Must Want To Do!

Spread Some Joy Today--It's a good thing to think about from time to time: What do I not need to do anymore? Or, What am I doing poorly that I can delegate to someone who can do it well? There will be joy in the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment