Friday, February 3, 2017

Daily Inspiration 2-3-17

"Abundance 
is not a thing, number, 
or a symbol of status. 
It is not even physical. 
It cannot be pursued or caught
but only allowed. 

It is purely a feeling
derived from a delicious point of view. 
Abundance is an inside job." 

-- Albert K. Strong



If one believed that abundance meant a lot of money, especially a lot left after paying bills or buying what one wanted, consider that the money is not the source of the abundance. It is the feeling of abundance that is the source of the money.

Let's take love as another example. Finding that soul-mate, and having the perfect relationship, or having thousands of people loving you just for being you, isn't the source of love. It is the feeling of love that is the source of love.

An even better way to explain it is aligning with our own higher selves. We are that in addition to this physical self and it is the alignment with that higher self and the physical self that is expressed as love, or abundance, or anything else that we want. When we are resonating with our entire being, we are rewarded with good feelings to indicate that alignment. As we are not resonating, or as there is discordance in vibration, or we could say we are out of tune with our higher selves, we feel negative emotion to indicate clearly where we are.

As we put a claim on our desire for abundance and in our thoughts and in our actions we feel discordance; e.g., it will never happen, I don't deserve it, no one in my family ever has, it's not in the cards, look at all these bills, I'll never find the job that I need, I'm too old, I'm too tired, I don't have the energy, and millions more, we are not only not attracting abundance, but we are attracting more of these things that demonstrate we do not or cannot have abundance.

But, abundance isn't a thing, number, situation, or symbol. It is purely a feeling. So the way to resonate with abundance is simply to exercise our practice of the feeling that we would have if abundance was ours. Then, through the resonation of the positive alignment with our higher and physical selves, we can only attract more thoughts that summon the feeling of abundance. As we live and practice in this place, whatever we think we want that represents abundance to us is drawn. And, as long as we don't recall resistant thoughts that create discordance, there is nothing to stop that which we want.

It has often been said that there is no way to peace, but that peace is the way. Equally, there is no way to abundance, the way is through abundance. There is no way to love because love is the only way. We live in a thought-created world, and have been given the guidance that we need via our emotions by merely and perfectly paying attention to how we are feeling.

Abraham, Esther Hicks shares some enlightening words: "We didn't say: When you feel good you are allowing good, and when you feel bad you are allowing bad (although it may translate into your experience in that way). There is only a Source of Well-being--which you are allowing or not." 

Even more, they add: "By paying attention to the way you feel, you can fulfill your reason for being here, and you can continue your intended expansion in the joyful way that you intended. By understanding your emotional connection to who-you-really-are, you will come to understand not only what is happening in your own world and why, but you will also understand every other living Being with whom you interact." 

As I practice this in my interactions with other people, as I hear them talk of problems they are having, things that distress them, things they push against and fight, and more, I move quickly and as politely as I can to guide the subject toward Well-being. As I resonate with my higher self and physical self, I cannot join in with this self-sabotage, and I would like to do what I can to help them back to their own resonation with their higher self, and if not, I love them as they are unconditionally, but I must move along. My Well-being depends on it.


My Desire And Passion To Feel Good Is My Guide To Well-Being. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by feeling the resonation within as you feel joy. What an amazing place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment