Sunday, February 26, 2017

Daily Inspiration 2-26-17

"Any and everything
can be justified. 
Our egos do that 
all day long." 

-- Albert K. Strong 



I was reading comments from a Facebook post of a controversial image from the past.

One comment was that it was hard to be a Christian in times like these. This is the one who shared the negative controversial image. I thought that was fascinating and it caused me to consider what it is to be a Christian or anything else for that matter.

So, here's some questions to ponder:

As a Christian, it is my duty to _______________________.
I am a Christian because ____________________________.
I think that to be a Christian is to _____________________.

Now to expand by changing the word Christian to:

Muslim
Buddhist
Any other religious sect
Father
Mother
Leader
President
Business Owner
Grandmother
Grandfather
Husband
Wife
Friend
Employee
Brother
Sister
Son
Daughter
Person
Human Being
Divine part of All-That-Is.

Hmmmmm. I happen to think that the word love would be appropriate in each of the blanks in all of the things we call ourselves from time to time.


But That's Just Me. Choose As You Will, Because You Do. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by following your heart instead of the ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment