Monday, February 22, 2016

Daily Inspiration 2-22-16

"The realest thing in our lives 
are the stories we invent. 

We live with these stories, 
we remind ourselves of them, 
we perfect them. 

And, happily, 
if you don't like the story 
you're telling yourself, 
you can change it." 

-- Seth Godin 



I am this way because. . .

My mother taught me to. . .

I was born that way. . .

I can't win for losing. . .

I take two steps forward and one back. . .

I believe. . .

I was brought up to believe. . . 

I was the eldest child. . . the middle child. . . the last child. . .

Whatever I do never seems to work out as planned. . .

I hate taking tests. . .

I hate those. . .

I think they should just. . .

I love. . . 

I love to. . . 

There is nothing quite like. . . 

Everyday is new. . . 

Today is another opportunity for me to. . . 

I love my life. 

I love my family. 

Everything is always working out for me. . . 

The best is yet to come. . . 

I am so grateful for. . . 

I am so lucky. . . 

Look at that sky! 

I'm in awe of. . . 

I'm in love with. . . 

There are so many beautiful, wonderful people in the world. . . 


My Point Of View IS My World. I Am What I Say I Am. I See What I Choose To See. I Feel What I Want To Feel. I Love To Choose Love. I AM Love. I AM Joy. I AM. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by choosing on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment