Thursday, June 26, 2014

Daily Inspiration 6-26-14

"When you try to do things, 
and they will not go the way you want, 
leave them alone." 

-- White Eagle 


I found the above quote so true and perfectly stated. It is also an idea that is promoted much by Esther Hicks and the teachings of Abraham, and I have added it to my life with excellent results.

It doesn't matter how committed you are to something or how important it is to you, there are just sometimes when nothing is going well, going right, or there is some kind of blockage. Who knows what it is, and the reason there is a blockage doesn't really matter either. What is happening is that the energy is just not flowing. After five years of daily messages, I'm committed to the CTS Daily Inspirations, and I typically do them before I go to bed at night. Once in a while, no matter how much I want the idea to come, or no matter how many quotes I might look at, I am blank on something I want to share.

I have learned that the best thing to do in this case is to go to bed and let it all go. The next morning, or sometimes in the middle of the night, I am awake with a message in my head after several hours of leaving it alone. It is amazing how that happens, and now I use it in everything I do. If it isn't coming, and I've given it my best shot, I let it go and come back to it later with a fresh perspective. Often I come back with a better solution than I might have come up with before.


There Is Something So Powerful In Letting Go For A While. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by allowing yourself to be yourself. Sometimes we are so hung up on being what others want or expect. There is a letting go in this that is equally powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment