Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Daily Inspiration 6-25-14

"Send them love. 
Wish them peace. 
See them happy. 
Everyone, always, forever. 
And prepare to be astounded." 

-- The Universe, aka Mike Dooley 


Accepting and living the message above is tantamount to the biggest challenge of my life. I have accepted the challenge. I desire to live this kind of life. I want this for myself. I'm better at it all the time, and as long as I am willing to practice it, catch myself as soon as I am off track and realize it and then get back on track, it is so awesome and powerful.

As I do this, I find that I attract less of the people who might be ones that I have a hard time feeling this way about. So, that is a good thing. Still, from time to time, I feel the challenge of not feeling good and yet wanting to, but I would surely like to find a day when it is automatic for me, where I don't get off track.

The bigger part is that in practicing doing this with others, I also need to remember to pay myself the same love and respect, peace and wellness that I send to others. It used to be thought of as good to be selfless, but I have found that I need to be self-full in order to be better at giving this unconditional love to others. In fact, I think it is easier to give to others but without it coming from a whole person, it is not nearly what it could be.

Consider accepting the same challenge if you haven't already. It is a work (more like play) that is worthy.


"Whoever Believes In The Good In People, Draws Forth The Good In People." -- Jean Paul 

Spread Some Joy Today--Help someone in some way that makes a difference to both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment