Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Daily Inspiration 4-29-14

"Anything worth doing 
is worth doing poorly 
until you learn to do it well." 

 -- Zig Ziglar 


If it weren't for this appropriate quote, I would still be back in grade school. I have an extremely long list of things I was willing to try and willing to do poorly at until I could learn to do them better.

I've started businesses that I knew very little about. I've started new positions at jobs that I had no experience and little knowledge of. In fact, almost all of them were this way. Guess what? I got better. I succeeded. Or, I changed something to make it work. It's just the way it is.

Thank goodness.


"Life Is A Helluva Lot More Fun If You Say Yes Rather Than No." -- Richard Branson 

Spread Some Joy Today--Break the rules. Have a great time all day long today.

No comments:

Post a Comment