Sunday, April 13, 2014

Daily Inspiration 4-13-14

"Inside my empty bottle 
I was constructing a lighthouse 
while all the others 
were making ships." 

-- Charles Simic 


A lighthouse in a bottle. Interesting. It is amazing the variety of thoughts, ideas, and accomplishments all around us. While we're sowing, some are reaping, while others are irrigating, and the world is eating. Some are venturing out to sea, while others help guide them safely to shore, as others are in the supply chain helping make the voyages possible. Some are building trucks, sell them, while many drive them, work on them, build bodies for them, and in the grand scheme of things, who does not benefit from them?

There are so many perspectives. Try this one: "Won't you come into my garden? I would like my roses to see you." -- Richard Brinsley Sheridan.


We All Play Some Valuable Part In The Whole. 

Spread Some Joy Today--There's only really one way to do this: By being joyous.

No comments:

Post a Comment