Saturday, April 26, 2014

Daily Inspiration 4-26-14

"Be at peace
with all your choices. 
They all serve you." 

-- Alan Cohen 


I love this quote because I have found it to be so true. A good part of my life I was so concerned about making the "right" choice and not making the "wrong" choice. The truth for me now is that it is simply a choice. Every choice will have results of some kind and every result will have an effect. Labeling them right or wrong or otherwise doesn't help at all. In fact, doing that is counterproductive.

About 25 years ago, I wrote a piece called Choices. It was about 150 pages of choices I had made in my life and the results of each choice. Along with that was a lot of detail about how I felt about each choice and each result. It was fascinating to write it in order to understand this idea of choices and results. Back then, I was still labeling and lamenting certain choices. Today, I find that to be not only a waste of valuable time but taking me off the path.


My Choices Are Perfect For Me Now.

Spread Some Joy Today--Choose joy today. Start by releasing any interest in worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment