Saturday, April 12, 2014

Daily Inspiration 4-12-14

"Nature does not hurry, 
yet everything is accomplished." 

-- Lao Tzu 


I've been traveling all week here and there talking with clients and one thing has stood out very clearly in my travels. That is that there are a lot of impatient people on the road. It seems that regardless of how much over the speed limit I might be driving, there is someone on my tail, so I pull over in plenty of time to allow them the space they seek.

Does it really matter who gets there first? Or second? Or last? Often the differences are marked in seconds. 

I like how Soren Kierkegaard put this in perspective: "Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it." I sure saw a lot of that this week.

I'm out of practice, but it was interesting to watch.


What's The Real Hurry? Enjoy The Travel And The Time With Your Thoughts. 

Spread Some Joy Today--Let everyone do as they will in whatever way they choose, while you may choose your own peace and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment