Monday, December 23, 2013

Daily Inspiration 12-23-13

"Refuse to give your power away 
to people and things. 
Make this season count
 in your favor." 

 -- Alan Cohen 


People ask what I'm doing for Christmas, and I've told a few that I'm going on a trip for a few days. They say, "there will probably be terrible traffic." I say, "it's not a problem if you're not in a hurry." And so it is. It's all part of the adventure when you are open to seeing it this way. I'm not fond of congested traffic, nor am I in fear of it. It is what it is or will be. I am determined to have a wonderful time the entire journey, including any and all traffic.

 Each time I said that today, the other person just looked at me as if I was strange. I'm getting used to that. And so it is. It's all part of the adventure when you're open to seeing it this way.


I Refuse To Relinquish My Power To People Or Things. 

Spread Some Joy Today--and there's truly only one way to do this: by being joyous. It spreads automatically without any effort on your part.

No comments:

Post a Comment