Sunday, October 13, 2013

Daily Inspiration 10-13-13

"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."
 
-- Albert Einstein


I have never loved life and living as much as I do right now. I can only imagine that the future when it becomes now will be even more of that feeling.

Since I have come into awareness in recent years, I now see more of the miraculous every day. It came to the point yesterday, where I now see that every single thing in and around me is as much a miracle as a miracle can be. The more I think about it, the more miraculous it becomes.

I see the leaf of a plant and how it lives, thrives, moves, wilts, falls. The changing of the seasons and the responses of nature that are so predictable and perfect. My body and how it functions without my thinking about it, or directing it most of the time. Interactions with other people. Building things from an idea in our head. Sharing thoughts with the magic of type and computers and cell phones. Talking to people on the other side of the earth--even those who in time are in the future while I am in the present. An artist at work. A musician creating music from an instrument or their vocal chords. Exchanging value for services and services for value. Breath and breathing. Sex and intimacy. Caressing and loving. Caring and providing. Supporting and encouraging. Helping and hoping. Touching and listening. Connecting with spirit. Being alive.

What I look at now, I have seen before, but I did not see it as I see it now. It is changed. It is different. It is new. It is a miracle. All is miraculous. I now live my life in the second way according to Albert Einstein--as if everything is a miracle.


I Awoke And I Saw Life Anew.

Spread Some Joy Today--"When you learn, teach, when you get, give." -- Maya Angelou. Spread your joy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment