Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Daily Inspiration 9-25-13

"Somewhere someone is looking
to find what you have to offer."
 
-- Louise Hay


Take heart. You have value and there are people out there somewhere who know it too and would love to share the experience with you.

A dear friend and I were having breakfast the other day and he was talking about the "ripple effect." It was also about the Law of Attraction, the God Factor, and other ways of simply describing how people come together at the right time or the perfect time for both of them. He also talked about how you may meet one person and have a hard time with them, but they introduce you to someone that becomes a huge asset, a very delightful and strong friend, a loving companion, a great business client, and more.

You never know who you may meet or under what circumstances that can be what we might call a Godsend. If you believe in God, then all that is necessary is to be open and allowing and sort of 'go with the flow,' and the most amazing connections can be made. In case you didn't realize it, God happens to know EVERYONE! And, despite rumors to the contrary, I have it on strong authority that He loves EVERYONE!

As I think about this and look in the rearview mirror of my life, I can see serendipitous connections all over the place. In fact, some of those happenstance meetings have turned into very long term friendships that are full of love growing greater even today after 20 years or more. It's magical when you look at it that way and I am more and more open to meeting and talking with people now than ever. We need each other and can and do influence each other. I am so much more than I would have been by being open to allowing.


I'm Loving Each New Day And Who I Will Meet Today And Getting And Creating Ripples.

Spread Some Joy Today--Go create some ripples. Step 1: Love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment