Monday, February 18, 2013

Daily Inspiration 2-18-13

"Life is a series of natural
and spontaneous changes.
Don't resist them;
that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality.
Let things flow naturally forward
in whatever way they like."
 
-- Lao Tzu


For most of my life, as things have changed unexpectedly around me, I had responded as being upset, even often angry at those changes because they weren't supposed to happen. I didn't like it and I showed it in various ways, and always complaining about it to whomever would listen. No more.

I began giving this unhappiness away several years ago, and now changes--even last minute changes are barely a blip on the screen in comparison. That has brought my blood pressure down and made life smoother.

Now, I go with the flow so easily, change to plan b and c without a hitch that it amazes me when it happens. Life really is a series of natural and spontaneous changes, and if I don't resist them, the change flows.

I think I learned the most about this from Dr. John Demartini. His books are full of this kind of wisdom. Wayne Dyer was also a strong influence, and of course, Lao Tzu and other Eastern masters.

All I can say is how grateful I am to have walked down this path seeking something better.


Ask, And Ye Shall Receive . . .

Spread Some Joy Today--Consider how far you've come and how much more joyous your life is as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment