Monday, January 7, 2013

Daily Inspiration 1-7-13

"It's not because things are difficult
that we don't dare;
It's because we don't dare
that things are difficult."
 
-- Seneca


I think this quote is funny how true it is. There are a lot of things that I intend to do and because I don't know how to do them, or I'm waiting for inspiration, I deal with procrastination often. I think I could safely say that I am a veritable expert on that subject. But, because the game needs to move forward, I can only hide behind procrastination for so long and then I have to face the difficulty by daring to act unknowingly.

Yes, I often act with little or no knowledge of how I'm going to do something, and in so doing, I somehow find the necessary skill to do that thing. It was so difficult all the time I was not willing to dare, or act, then, magically, by daring, the difficulty is severely lessened, and often it evaporates completely. I find that fascinating.


Set It Before You And Start Your Daring Adventure. It Is Amazing How Much Skill And Knowledge You Have.

Spread Some Joy Today--Do something for someone without them knowing where it came from. That is a special reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment