Sunday, January 6, 2013

Daily Inspiration 1-6-13

"Have patience with all things,
But, first of all with yourself."
 
-- Saint Francis de Sales


My ability to have patience with people and things has risen dramatically in the last 6 years or so. I've grown in wisdom, as it should be, and in that wisdom, I find patience with others and processes that I didn't have when I was younger. It was all about impatience then, and it was encouraged that way, don't you know.

However, the place I am not so good at is allowing patience of myself; giving myself the slack that should go to any human being; allowing my emotions to play a part. They say that we are hardest on ourselves and I have been that.

I am making progress. I am aware. That is step one. Yet, when I saw this quote above, I knew I wasn't quite there yet, so you can see that I need more work. I'm a work in progress!


Now I Work On Playing With It Instead Of Working On It. That Takes So Much Pressure Off, Don't You Know.

Spread Some Joy Today--Life someone up. Totally out of the blue, just lift someone up. In the process that joy comes back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment