Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Daily Inspiration 3-7-12

"I cannot tell you any spiritual truth that
deep within you don't know already.
All I can do is remind you of what you have forgotten"

-- Eckhart Tolle



I am a teacher and in this I am blessed. It is something I have always wanted and loved to do and have done it in many ways throughout my life. Some readers of these daily inspirations find great joy and even enlightenment. I find this in writing them, and I too find sources of daily inspirations for myself through other teachers.

As I remember this, I remembered the above quote by Eckhart Tolle from his book, The Power of Now. I am very much in synch with what he says because I feel that within me when I read a powerful quote or inspiration. I feel in deep within me, at the same time knowing that I already knew this and I also knew it to be true. It resonates in a powerful way within me.

Eckhart Tolle goes on to say that essentially, there one true source within and that the best a teacher can do is to say something in such a way that the cloud of mental resistance is moved enough to allow the truth that you already knew to resurface and become part of you again.

As I share my daily travels and experiences and thoughts and love, I hope that you find that which you have always known and that it's resurfacing is a blessing to you.



Thank You For The Privilege Of Sharing

Spread Some Joy Today--As I find joy in sharing, I hope you find the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment