Friday, March 30, 2012

Daily Inspiration 3-30-12

"Compared to what we ought to be, we are only half awake.
We are making use of only a small part of our physical and
mental resources. Stating the thing broadly, the human
individual thus lives far within his limits. He possesses power
of various sorts which he habitually fails to use."

-- William James


I love this quote except for the phrase 'ought to be.' Everything in our life as far as I can see is a choice that we make, and so many times, they are made by default without our conscious knowledge or understanding. Yet, once we do, there are no more excuses. And this quote shows how much we leave on the table.

I have done so much and yet, I have done so little. The difference is what is and what I could have done. The good news is the vast potential of all of that. At any moment, there is so much more available should we choose it, as well we could see so much less should we choose it.


I Cannot Help But Choose More And This Is What Drives My Own Motivation. I Choose Expansion.

Spread Some Joy Today--by realizing how much you have to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment