Sunday, March 4, 2012

Daily Inspiration 3-4-12

"Love and kindness are never wasted.
They always make a difference.
They bless the one who receives them,
and they bless you, the giver."

-- Barbara de Angelis


Practicing loving people is so much fun and so rewarding as well, though I seek no reward. It is built from the simplest compliment to flat out telling someone that you love them. And, what is also interesting is that it gets easier and more fun with the practice.

Every time I speak a compliment or any other loving thought to someone it is always 100% sincere and in that it has much power. When I first began this, I had to look harder for something to compliment and now, it is very easy.

Some are more fun than others. I love to see someone, especially a female who looks like some famous person. Many people might say, 'you look just like so and so,' and I have more fun doing it the other way by saying, 'you might not know this, but so and so looks an awful lot like you.'

Another thing I decided to get out of my self-imposed comfort zone on was saying 'I love you' especially to other men. Men are generally way too macho to say such things so blatantly, but I find it very fulfilling and releasing.

Love and kindness in all forms are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who received them, and they bless you, the giver.


Practicing Every Day Now And Loving It

Spread Some Joy Today--Truly, love and kindness top the list of creating joy in others and in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment