Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Daily Inspiration 1-10-12

"Cease trying to work everything out with your minds.
It will get you nowhere. Live by intuition and
inspiration and let your whole life be Revelation."

-- Eileen Caddy

I love this quote by Eileen Caddy and deep inside I know it to be true, yet externally, I've had so much practice at trying to run things that it has become challenging to let go of command. And, letting go is a great way to look at it. Lao Tzu said it this way: "By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try, the world is beyond the winning."

Of course the biggest issue is that we are not taught to let it go, but to pick it up, run with it and make the touchdown without looking over our shoulder. I have found there is a certain amount of unlearning that goes with learning something new. Oops, there's that letting go thing again. . .

I do have to say that I am very much into practicing the idea and activity of putting the oars in the boat and relaxing in the inspiration of release, and even though sometimes it may be moment to moment, it is powerful when I allow it. I think that is also another key component: allowing it by letting go of resistance.

In any case, it is working bit by bit and I find joy in the successes.


The Stream And The Row Boat Is A Perfect Way To Visualize This Theme.

Spread Some Joy Today--by trying to determine when you're rowing upstream. Even though you may not know it is happening all the time, whenever you do, relax and let it go and you will have immediate joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment