Saturday, April 9, 2011

Daily Inspiration 4-9-11

"The best years of your life are the ones in which
you decide your problems are your own. You do not
blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president.
You realize that you control your own destiny."

-- Albert Ellis


"Your life is the fruit of your own doing.
You have no one to blame but yourself."

-- Joseph Campbell


These are indeed the best years of my life, and I also believe they are the best because I have come to the point of accepting full responsibility for where I am, what I have or do not have, who I've become and who I will be. There is a real excitement about that in me that I have charge of my life and that if it is not to my liking, I am to blame and I am also the only one who can elect to change it. I don't think there is any more power than in that realization.

It is also a cause for celebration and for joy. Even though there are a number of circumstances in my life right now that I am not pleased with, I find joy in the celebration that I created these circumstances out of my previous thinking habits. All I need do then, is to change that thinking to be more of what I want and maintain it habitually and new circumstances will prevail.

It doesn't matter if it is financial, spiritual, business related, or any other facet of life. They are all affected in the same way by my habitual thinking and each one can be (and will only be) changed by a modification of that thinking.



The Blame Game Is Over. The Buck Stops Here.


Spread Some Joy Today--Responsibility can be joyous. Accept yours and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment