Sunday, April 24, 2011

Daily Inspiration 4-24-11

"Appreciation is the highest form of prayer,
for it acknowledges the presence of good
wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts."

-- Alan Cohen


Love and appreciation are intertwined so that I cannot tell where one leaves off and the other begins. I think they are the same thing.

It is interesting for me to note how the volume and depth of my appreciation has come to. It is a delightful experience as it unfolds and is practiced on purpose. There seems to be no boundaries to the joy that comes from that; instead, it grows and grows, and never grows tired.



Forever Young Sounds Just Right.


Spread Some Joy Today--Start your list right now, today. I appreciate _________ and fill in as many blank spaces as you can. You may be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment