Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daily Inspiration 4-17-11

"I found that I could find the energy. . . that I could
find the determination to keep on going. I learned that
your mind can amaze your body, if you just keep telling
yourself. I can do it. . . I can do it. . . I can do it!"

-- Jon Erickson


Today I want to change it up a bit. . . I just watched a very inspiring talk about believing in yourself and felt it would be wonderful to share it with you. Of all the things that surround being human, I have found that believing yourself to be something that many people I have met and including myself could use some great support in.

Here is the link to the talk from one of my favorite sites, TED:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyBk55G7Keo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Enjoy!


"They Can . . . Because They Think They Can."
-- Virgil


Spread Some Joy Today--Express to someone else how much you believe in them. It is life-changing. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment