Monday, January 4, 2010

Daily Inspiration 1-4-10



"'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
'I don't much care where--' said Alice.
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat"

-- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

"If you don't know where you are going,
you will probably end up somewhere else."

-- Laurence J Peter


Starts Tomorrow!

Today's CTS Daily Inspiration could lead to a lifelong world of inspiration through goals. I want to share an email I received from Darren Hardy with you. Darren Hardy is the person behind the reintroduction of Success magazine and what an awesome job he has done making it a thousand times better than it ever was in the past.

He is a very successful entrepreneur and the more I hear of him, the more I like. He has developed a program of 16 lessons, two per week for 8 weeks on setting and achieving goals. I have not seen this ahead of time, since he hasn't given it; however, based on what I do know about Darren Hardy, it should be well worth all of our time and energy.

So, I highly recommend following the link, watching the explanation video and then registering for this program. Did I mention it is FREE? It's FREE! Here's a copy of the email I received:



Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life:


Your Personal Strategic Plan for Achieving Lifelong Goals
by Darren Hardy



Starting January, the 5th, 2010


Before we get started next week I wanted to share with you a personal message of WHY I am doing this program... And why for FREE (I always like to know someone's motivation)... And a little bit more about HOW it will work.


Please view my video message below:


CLICK HERE TO WATCH

----------------------------------------------------------

Taking Charge Of Our Lives! I Love It!

Spread Some Joy Today--Share this offer with your friends. What if it changed their life? What if it changed yours? No need to wonder. I'm confident that it will. There is nothing but joy in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment