Friday, January 22, 2010

Daily Inspiration 1-22-10

"I can change. I can live out of my imagination instead of my memory. I can tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past."

-- Stephen Covey


We can change. That is such a powerful idea. We have the power. And it's not really will power or determination, although those can be useful. It is so much easier than that. It is simply a decision to do so. So incredible to be able to change by just making a decision to change.

Vincent Roazzi says, "for things to change, you have to change." So there's the whole formula in as easy and simple a language as can be said: For things to change, we have to change and we can change by deciding to change.

So. . . what do you want to change? You now have the formula.

Ain't it grand?

Kick that wonderful tool you have called 'imagination' into gear! Napoleon Hill says, "what the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve." Read the story of Walt Disney and how Disneyland came to be. What an imagination! What courage! Forget how things are and think how you want them to be and get into that picture!

Tie yourself to your limitless potential instead of your limiting past. I can't do anything positive about the past except be friends with it. It is gone. But, the good news is that my potential is unlimited. Only I can allow that or argue against it. People who argue for their limitations, always win.


The Power To Change Is Such A Gift. Thank You!

Spread Some Joy Today--Make a decision to change something. You've probably been putting it off for some time. Do it now. Notice how good that feels. Feel it. People around you today will notice something different about you. I guarantee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment