Sunday, April 28, 2019

Daily Inspiration 4-28-19

"Your emotions 
are absolute indicators 
of your vibrational content." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 




[Classic post from 4-29-17]

Yes, and here's the power in that statement from Abraham: "Once you understand the clarity that your emotions provide, you will never again not know what you are doing with your current thought. You will always be aware of whether you are, in this moment, moving toward or away from your intended goal or desire." 

When I truly began to understand the power of the guidance that is within me, it changed my life. I stopped blaming things, people or circumstances. I started understanding that as I felt negative emotion it only meant that I was out of alignment with the Source within me. It became like an audible warning going off when I was moving away from what I wanted much like those grooves on the side of roads that make the tires vibrate and make noise.

If I were blaming something for causing this, I would be the victim and I've had plenty of that in my earlier life. The powerlessness of victim-hood is such an ugly feeling. But, when I realize that I am only being guided by my Inner Spirit to become aware of what I am now choosing, I can be awakened to a better feeling choice.

I love the simplicity of this guidance. It is easy to see how it works.

Vibration is spoken as part of this and to many, it may seem that the idea of vibration and how we are vibrating is harder to understand. Yet, everything is vibration at a wide range of different frequencies. This is where the idea of resonance helped me. As I am choosing thoughts that cause me to feel negative emotion, I am vibrating in discordance with my Inner Being. As I am feeling positive emotions, I am in resonance. We can easily feel that difference, which helped me to understand so much better the way all of this knowledge is allowing me to know how I get what I get. And, if I am not liking what I am getting, I know what to do about it.


Personal Power Is Within Us All. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by following your own internal guidance toward that delightful end.

No comments:

Post a Comment