Monday, April 15, 2019

Daily Inspiration 4-15-19

"Worrying 
is using your imagination 
to create 
something you don't want." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 




[Classic post from 4-3-17]

I was briefly looking at my wall of reminders. My favorite is still there after many years:

WHAT is MY job. 
HOW is GOD's job! 

Then the second oldest one on the wall:

Today, 
 no matter where I'm going 
 and no matter what I am doing, 
 it is my dominant intent 
 to see that which 
am wanting to see. 

Now a more recent favorite:

Everything
is always working out
for me! 

Then, looking at some quotes, I found the one above about how worrying is using my imagination to create something I don't want. I've highlighted the really powerful word in that sentence. So, here's a new one going on my wall today:

No worries, Mate! 


Monday Is The Best Day Of The Week! It Always Feels Like A Fresh Start, Don't You Think? 

Spread Some Joy Today--by simply feeling joyous. No one will be able to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment