Thursday, January 3, 2019

Daily Inspiration 1-3-19

"Adults are always asking children 
what they want to be when they grow up 
because they're looking for ideas." 

-- Paula Poundstone 




[Classic post from 12-19-14]

And so am I. Yes, I am still wondering what I'm going to be when I grow up. There's been a good number of things I've tried, and even some for a reasonable period of time, but there is so much more out there.

But, one thing I have learned is this: It ain't over until it's over. There's plenty to do, plenty to learn, an abundance of love to share and experience. There's far more than I could ever get around to. I can choose to change any time I want. And, I have many, many times.

Who knows what tomorrow may bring? I eagerly anticipate knowing that and then experiencing that.


I Pray I Never Grow Up. Whatever Up Is. . . 

Spread Some Joy Today--Try just one single goal for today. How about just enjoying yourself whatever you do and wherever you find yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment