Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Daily Inspiration 1-16-19

"Wherever we're giving our attention
is our vibration,
and the Universe is matching it."

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks




[Classic post from 9-20-17]

I love the Teachings of Abraham, and they state that the Law of Attraction is simply this: "that which is like unto itself is drawn."

So many over time have stated that as we sow so shall we reap, as we think so it will be, and all of that is, in essence, the Law of Attraction, yet it is often misunderstood that opposites attract, not sameness. Yet, it is easy enough to see that like thinking attracts like thinking like action attracts like action, and the world is clearly demonstrating this to us as we are willing to open our eyes to it.

But, vibration is a bit more challenging to absorb for many. As the quote above states, whatever we are giving our attention to by thinking, looking, feeling, whatever, is our current vibration which is quite malleable.

Have you ever seen one of those demonstrations of colored sand on top of a speaker and as the tone changes, the sand forms shapes, and quite elaborate shapes at that? In case you haven't, here's a link to one of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIgmiDnmVdU

Since the sand changes its shape with each different vibrational frequency, it is easy to see how as our vibration is changed in frequency by what we are giving our attention to, we change. We may or may not feel that change, but it is there.

Now, I'll leave you today with the entire quote where I gleaned the quote above, and it is certainly worthy of your consideration today as you go around giving your attention to one thing or another:

"Have you heard the expression, "We're either growing or we're dying."? Well, what they're saying is, "You can't stand still." We are either giving our attention to where we're going or we're giving attention to where we've been or we're giving our attention to where we are, but in any case, wherever we're giving our attention is our vibration, and the Universe is matching it." 


Since I Get What I Give My Attention To, The Good News Is That I Get To Choose What I Give My Attention To. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by considering this quote from Abraham, Esther Hicks on my wall: "Today, no matter where I'm going and no matter what I am doing, it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see."

No comments:

Post a Comment