Thursday, November 22, 2018

Daily Inspiration 11-22-18

"I think of life itself now 
as a wonderful play 
that I've written for myself, 
and so my purpose 
is to have the utmost fun 
playing my part." 

-- Shirley MacLaine 




[Classic post from 10-20-14]

What a perfect attitude and philosophy for life. I create my own reality. I create my own circumstance. I am the creator of my life. I am responsible and I am fully in charge of it. Nothing external to me has more power than I myself control. I am.

I love how Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel says, "How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone."

Even the ancients decree as Euripides stated: "There is just one life for each of us: our own."


"Wheresoever You Go, Go With All Your Heart." -- Kongzi 

Spread Some Joy Today--by simply and exquisitely being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment