Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Daily Inspiration 11-20-18

"Did I offer peace today? 
Did I bring a smile to someone's face? 
Did I say words of healing? 
Did I let go of my anger and resentment? 
Did I forgive? 
Did I love? 

 These are the real questions. 
I must trust that the little bit of love 
that I sow now will be many fruits, 
here in this world and the life to come." 

-- Henri Nouwen 




[Classic post from 10-14-14]

These are great questions and as great as it is to ask them about how we interacted or affected others, it is somewhat more important to direct those questions to ourselves and our own inner life. From that risen plain, we cannot help but be those things to others. You could say that it would then be in our nature, or once chosen and practiced becomes us, and then infects or affects each and every encounter.


"We Have No Idea What Tomorrow Will Bring, But Today Is Overflowing With Potential." -- Allan Lokos 

Spread Some Joy Today--No sense waiting. Choose it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment