Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Daily Inspiration 7-27-16

"Insanity: 
Doing the same thing 
over and over again 
and expecting 
different results." 

-- Albert Einstein 



When I saw this very famous quote again, I immediately thought of it this way: Insanity: Talking about the problem, reliving the problem, analyzing the problem, restating the problem over and over again while expecting a solution to magically appear.

I've given a great deal of thought to problems. So have most of us, I'm sure. And, although we want solutions to our problems, it seems that we are enamored with the problems, finding it hard to let go of them long enough to reach for the solution.

I think I've found at least one of the most effective methods to solving problems. Here it is in two words: Celebrate them!

Don't analyze them, rehash them, refry them, take them apart, or any other playful tricks. Simply appreciate them, celebrate them, rejoice in them. For I've found that through gratitude, I have released my hold on the problem. The problem has never had hold of me, it is and has always been me holding on to the problem. When I celebrate the problem--when I am thankful for it, and sincerely grateful for it, the problem is immediately transformed into a wonderful tool, and solutions begin to pour into my brain.

Try it yourself. Next few problems you think you have, see if you're not the one holding on to it instead of the other way around. Next, celebrate it, love it, praise it, be thankful for this problem. I believe that through your gratitude for it, the solutions will be evident. And, I said solutions, not solution. There are always many more solutions than we imagine there are.


Loving My Problems Into Solutions. 

Spread Some Joy Today--The word for today is enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment