Friday, July 22, 2016

Daily Inspiration 7-22-16

"I have come to the frightening conclusion
that I am the decisive element. 

It is my personal approach
that creates the climate. 

It is my daily mood
that makes the weather. 

I possess tremendous power
to make life miserable or joyous. 

I can be a tool of torture
or an instrument of inspiration. 

I can humiliate or humor, 
hurt or heal.  

In all situations, it is my response that decides
whether a crisis is escalated or de-escalated, 
and a person is humanized or de-humanized. 

If we treat people as they are, 
we make them worse. 
If we treat people as they ought to be, 
we help them become 
what they are capable of becoming." 

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe 



We each have considerably more power and prowess than we realize or make use of. Often we may imagine that we are not even really controlling our own lives, but we are in every single little way, and as we allow, we have more effect on the world around us as well. We each choose our own thoughts about all of it, and so, it is all in our control, and always has been.


How's Your Dream? 

Spread Some Joy Today--by dreaming joyful dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment