Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Daily Inspiration 1-6-16

"I am entitled to miracles." 

-- A Course in Miracles, 
Workbook, Lesson 77 



About a month ago, I was taking a six-unit course online with Mike Dooley. At one point something he was saying jumped out at me and I had to stop, rewind, and write it down. I thought it was special and also thought you might enjoy my sharing of it.

"The trick to understanding miracles, 
 is to realize that you're already performing them. 

Start saying things you want to be true as if they were true. 

I love my life. 
My life is easy. 
I have total clarity. 
I always say the right things to the right person at the right time. 
I'm always in the right place at the right time. 
I'm surrounded by abundance. 
Everything I touch turns to gold, and, 
I cannot take a bad picture." 

Doesn't it feel good just to read that?


Just Imagine What It Feels Like To Say It Often Enough Until You Believe It. . . 

Spread Some Joy Today--by having a grand day today. You deserve a grand day.

No comments:

Post a Comment