Friday, November 27, 2015

Daily Inspiration 11-27-15

"We see what we want to see. 
Change what you want to see, 
and what you see will change." 

-- Alan Cohen 



Do you remember what it felt like to graduate from school? As I remember, it felt so good to get to move on to a whole new adventure, while leaving all that it took to get there behind. Like a snake casting off its skin, a butterfly coming out of the cocoon. Yesterday, I felt as if I graduated. It was an interesting realization and feeling.

It's been coming for some time. I realize the Law of Attraction working to help me along my chosen path. I wanted to see the good in the world. I wanted to see the good in other people. I wanted to see the world growing and becoming and serving. As I would find one thing that matched my desire, another would come, and another, and another, and now it has become rather consistent and predictable.

Can you look at tragedy and see the value of it? Can you look at the negative things going on in the world and see beyond it to the positive things? Can you see beyond the inflamed anger and unhappiness expressed by other people and see their cry for love? Can you find peace within regardless of what may be going on without? These were issues that I struggled with, but no more. 

Earlier in my life, I didn't even struggle with those issues, I joined in. I wrote a song many years ago mirroring the ideas in the book and movie, 1984 by George Orwell, called Watching You. The world against the individual and all that stuff. It was my reading, and better said, my re-reading of a book that changed my direction. I've bought and given hundreds of copies away. It is Love Is Letting Go Of Fear by Gerald Jampolsky, MD. Such a simple, easy fast read, and yet so powerfully profound. That book started me on my healing journey.

Much later and so many authors later in April of 2007, I found the audiobook version of The Secret, and that led me to many authors and it was the Teaching of Abraham as presented by Jerry and Esther Hicks that resonated the most with me. I've mentioned this a few times, but on my wall for many years now is a statement from Abraham, Esther Hicks: "Today, no matter where I'm going and no matter what I am doing, it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see." I took that idea to heart and began practicing it. And yesterday, I feel like I graduated to it becoming me.

I'm so excited about this that I can hardly stand it. There is much ahead of me that I want to realize I already know deep inside, and yet I am reveling in the sight of new eyes as if I were blind and now I can see.

I can look through the newspaper without any qualms now. I can see past it. I can see past the pain. But more than this, I just don't see much of that stuff anymore. I see good things, people loving people, people serving people. I see people struggle too, but I see that they are in charge of that and that it doesn't come from the outside, but the inside, and that they can let go of that rope any time they choose to do so.

I hold ill will for no one. I have no enemies. My enemies from the past were always from within, not without. My previous blaming of others, holding grudges, feeling mistreated, was my fault, not theirs. I have realized something, that at first, and even so long on this path, was very hard to accept at full value. It is this: We really do, or rather, let me say it this way, I really do create my own world. I create what I see. I see what I choose to see. I feel as I choose to feel. Any contrast that I see is there to spur my desires to what I would rather see next. I choose it all.

To realize that I am there at that place now, with a whole new, fresh, bright, fascinating world ahead is something to celebrate. I am celebrating still, and will for some time I'm sure. I am so grateful, thrilled, joyous.


It Works. All This That I Have Learned And Taught, Is Real If You Want It To Be. It Is Always Our Choice Of What We Will See And Believe.

Spread Some Joy Today--Wow. The magic of all of this is mind-boggling. I am in joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment