Friday, April 24, 2015

Daily Inspiration 4-24-15

"If you want to lose wait, 
begin by reducing 
the size of your "But. . ." 

-- Alan Cohen 



This post ties perfectly with yesterday, and I'll begin with a quote from Abraham, Ester Hicks from a workshop in Napa CA on February 27th, 1997:

"If you had one goal, and that was to feel good, you would never again need to hear another word from anyone. You would live successfully and happily and in a way of fulfilling your life's purpose ever after."

This whole idea has radically changed my life, and as you might recall from yesterday, I realized that I was feeling negative emotions and paid attention so that I could use that as perfect guidance to move from that to feeling good. I did some things that aided in that process, but the main point is that I used my emotions as guidance to move toward what I know I want, and let go of what I know I don't want.

And, people say, "But. . . it's true, or, But, this is the way it is, or, But, these things actually happened, or, But this is reality, or, But, I'm supposed to feel bad when this happens, or, But, they need to _______, or, But, it's not my fault, or, But, fill in the blank."

Each of these objections leads to no change at all. They simply stay where they are at. And, don't get me wrong, that is okay if you know what you are doing. If you really want to feel bad, that is a personal choice, and who am I to take you away from your personal or professional pain? Keep it if you will. However, should you not really want to keep it, then getting your "But" out of there would be beneficial.


Decide If You Will: There Is Nothing More Important Or Beneficial Than Choosing To Feel Good. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by choosing it on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment