Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Daily Inspiration 3-17-15

"What is the definition of procrastination? 
It means: I can feel within my Energy sensor 
that this action is not in perfect alignment at this time." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 



All this time, I thought that procrastination was a felony and according to Abraham, it isn't even a misdemeanor. In fact, it's not even a negative at all. And heretofore (that's such a fun word), I've been feeling bad about it, thinking I should, I could have, I'm lazy, afraid, and well. . . a whole pile of emotions that are not on the positive scale.

So now, "I can feel within my Energy sensor. . . (I got the feelin', the feelin' deep inside...) that this action (I've been putting off, rethinking to the max, fretting over endlessly, and more) is not in perfect alignment at this time." Hallelujah! I'm not only off the hook, but I'm also seeing a much bigger picture! It's just not the right time. My Energy isn't aligned. I'm not ready.

The next thing, now that I'm off the hook for all those negative emotions about procrastination, is to let go of it, not worry about it at all, just let it go, for now, move on to what I am ready to do, stop thinking it to death, it will all be okay.

Hey, everything is always working out for me! Don't worry, be happy!


I'm Assigning It To My Universal Manager To Deal With, While I Go Off And Enjoy My Day! 

Spread Some Joy Today--Letting go is more often a positive thing that many think.

No comments:

Post a Comment