Friday, March 13, 2015

Daily Inspiration 3-13-15

"We would trust the feeling 
more than the words." 

-- Abraham, Esther Hicks 



I wanted to share a fascinating quote by Abraham, Esther Hicks, recorded at a workshop in Houston, Texas on January 13th, 2001. I think it is a very important way to view people:

"If you feel drawn to someone, but you are annoyed because you think that they are telling you some lies, try to look beyond the lies and try to focus upon the feeling. People offer all kinds of words for all kinds of different reasons. Most lies are offered to try to keep things in alignment. We're not encouraging it, but the motive behind lying is usually a pretty honorable motive. In other words, when a child lies to their parents, it's usually because they want to be free to do what they want to do, and they don't want their parents to be upset about it. It's about wanting an alignment. Physical ears have a hard time hearing this. You keep talking about "We need to be honest." And we say we don't meet any of you who are honest. Even those who claim to be the most virtuous, are not honest, but your vibration always is. We would trust the feeling more than the words."

I made the last part in italics because this is the part that really jumped off the page at me. The more I allow myself to understand our vibrational world, the more this makes total sense.

Have you ever met someone (or several someones) that you liked but because of the way they talked or acted, you had no desire to be around them, associate with them, or be friends with them? I have, and now it makes sense to me why I felt that way. It was because I was sensing the vibration of something good about them.

Now in my growing wisdom, I recognize this more easily and then I bless them in my mind and do what I can to send appreciative vibrations to them.

Sometimes people are really full of it, but by sensing their vibration, you may "see" that what they are offering physically is just a smokescreen meant to impress or protect. Underneath it all, they are just like us.


We Can All Use The Benefit Of The Doubt, And We Can All Use More Love. 

Spread Some Joy Today--by finding a way to feel good today no matter what is going on around you or around the world. There is nothing more important to our health, well-being, and prosperity than feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment