Saturday, December 6, 2014

Daily Inspiration 12-6-14

"Do you want the problem 
or do you want the answer?"

-- A Course in Miracles 


How often have I focused so much on the problem that this is all I would see. I couldn't see the problem solved, I was far too busy repeating and even exaggerating the problem to keep it alive and well. Though I would outwardly state that I wanted a solution, I would often fight anyone who wanted to help me find a solution. The fact remained that I was getting something from the problem that the solution could not provide.

Then, other times, I might be ready to solve the problem and stop yakking about it to everyone, but my stinking thinking was like a dog chained to a post. I just couldn't get away from the problem.

Albert Einstein's great quote about problems is still helpful even today. He said, "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." In other words, I have to find a new way to think and act and be focused far more on the solution than on the problem.

It's amazing how many problems can be solved when we let go of them. In some cases, that is all we need to do--just let go--and in the letting go, the solution is immediately apparent. At the very least, just turning away from the problem is enough to get on to a new kind of thinking that will help us solve it.


This, Of Course, Assumes That You Are Ready To Have The Problem Solved. Not Everyone Is Ready. 

Spread Some Joy Today--It's Saturday. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment